There are many challenges involved in attempting to train on-the-job. The lack of structure and consistency can make teaching difficult for the trainer and frustrating for the trainee. Technicians tasked with training new hires are being given a responsibility that is potentially distracting and can slow down productivity.
We understand that a degree of trust is required to make an investment in having someone train your technician.
We are supremely confident in our ability to provide a new technician with a solid foundation of skills in appliance repair that can be built upon to foster a productive employee.
Our reputation has earned the trust of major appliance manufacturers such as Samsung and Fisher & Paykel as well as numerous service companies to provide training to their new technicians. Let us be the service you trust to train your new technicians as well.
- Get your technicians trained in the basics is less time than field training
- Field training a new technician could end up costing over $9,000 in wages before completion
- Our hands-on, progressive training program is structured to build up the technician’s skills more efficiently than field training
- Weekend classes on sealed systems and Lokring/R600 also available
- Small class sizes allow for more one on one assistance
- On-site lab with a full range of appliance models
- Ride-along after the course with experienced technicians is available