At Dyer, we have developed a highly potent two-week training program conducted by industry professionals. With a mix of classroom teaching, hands-on training, and certified testing, you or your new employee will be ready to satisfy customers and generate revenue faster than any training program nationwide.
Learn the professional skills you need to build a sustainable career in appliance repair.
The focus of our course is to teach you the theory and fundamentals on all the major appliances found in the home today. In the lab, you’ll receive valuable hands-on training to reinforce what you learned in class. We also offer an opportunity to ride along with excellent technicians while they perform in-home repairs.
Upon completion of the course, you’ll have the opportunity to take the National Appliance Service Technician Certification (NASTeC) examination and the Professional Servicers Association (PSA) examination. Successful completion of these exams earns you certifications that are recognized all across the country. Students who train with us have a very high passing rate on the certification exams.
- Don’t waste your time and money without a set schedule
- Classes held every month, all year
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Job placement assistance anywhere in the US
- Post-course training option to go more hands-on in the field
- Increase your passing rate on NASTec and PSA certification exams
- Small class size with one on one assistance
- On-site lab with a full range of appliance models
- Ride-along during the course with experience technicians
- Affordable tuition
- Located in Fort Worth, TX with entertainment and recreation options available