At Dyer, we have developed a highly potent two-week training program conducted by industry professionals.Â With a mix of classroom teaching and hands-on training, you or your technician will be ready to satisfy customers and generate revenue faster than any training program nationwide.
Learn the professional skills you need to build a sustainable career in appliance repair.
The focus of our course is to teach you the theory and fundamentals on all the major appliances found in the home today. In the lab, youâ€™ll receive valuable hands-on training to reinforce what you learned in class. We also offer an opportunity to ride along with excellent technicians while they perform in-home repairs.
Learning can only be optimized if conducted in an optimal environment. Developing appliance repair knowledge and skills in a setting specifically purposed for learning is more time and cost efficient when compared with on-the-job training. At our program, students will experience better engagement and retention with less frustration.
- Don’t waste your time and money without a set schedule
- Classes held every month, all year
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Post-course training option to go more hands-on in the field
- Small class size with one on one assistance
- On-site lab with a full range of appliance models
- Affordable tuition
- Located in Fort Worth, TX with entertainment and recreation options available