Colleges and universities, technical schools, and apprenticeships are examples. In most cases, these options will require a significant amount of time and money invested before achieving a level of training that will lead to employment. At Dyer Appliance Academy, in two-weeks, you can earn the skills that will provide you with opportunities to start a rewarding career in appliance repair.
Do you want a career in a fast-growing market, where you can work autonomously, and earn up to six figures without going to college or a year-long technical school?
Dyer Academy has been training people new to appliance repair for over 7 years. In that time, we have helped hundreds of students to learn the skills to begin a rewarding career in appliance repair.
Our only priority is to ensure that every student receives the proper instruction necessary to leave our program with a solid foundation in basic appliance repair skills and theory that will enable them to have the confidence and ability to begin a new career.
- Small class size with one on one assistance
- Hands-on training for a hands-on industry
- On-site lab with a full range of appliance models
- Optional ride-along after the course with experienced technicians available
- Job placement assistance nationwide if desired
- Post-course training options go even more hands-on in the field
Still, have questions? Give Chris a call
Enroll with only 4 interest-free installments of $499.75