Website Sears/Transform Home Services
As a Refrigeration Repair Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and Window Air Conditioners in the customers’ homes.
Refrigeration repair responsibilities include:
• Providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products
• Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
• Promoting and selling additional products and services
• Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
• Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
• Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
Requirements of the Service Technician role include:
• CFC/EPA Certification is required to have or be willing to obtain (applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s), ie HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing may be used to qualify or given hiring preference and additional compensation based on business needs).
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• At least 1 – 2 years of residential refrigeration repair experience, preferred
• Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
• Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
• Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
• Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Interested in apply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 847-916-8563
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com