Klick is a 5-star, preferred provider of in-home assembly, installation and maintenance for multiple national retail corporations. With over 3800+ 5-star reviews on Amazon and 500+ with Sears, the Klick community of techs is best in class.
With Klick you get…
– Competitive Wages, pay depends on experience
– Make your own part-time schedule
– 15-25 hours/week
– Phone stipend
– Tool lease program
– Always reachable field support
We are looking for:
Motivated technicians with skill sets covering:
– appliance maintenance (mandatory for Technician I)
– TV mounting and exercise equipment/furniture assembly. (preferred)
You should be willing and poised to expand your existing skills through guided on-the-job training to soon cover more in-home jobs.
Your will make an impact by:
Delivering 5-star service in the homes and garages of retail customers, adding to the great reputation of the Klick community. Our technicians also regularly share experiences through our online community, help each other with on-the-job questions, and support each others growth.
When you join Klick as a technician you will be responsible for, among other things:
– Perform preventive maintenance on common household appliances, electronics and fitness equipment
– Perform basic home assembly and installation (furniture, fitness, etc)
– Communicate with customers and & Klick support staff effectively
– Provide basic hand tools (advanced tools provided by Klick as needed through our tools program)
– Maintain a smartphone with cellular data
– Maintain an acceptable means of transportation for service appointments within a 10-15 mile radius territory
APPLY HERE: https://klick.works/application/