Website Fisher & Paykel
About the Position
We are seeking Factory (Appliance) Service Technicians to be the F&P brand ambassador for repairs and transform moments of panic into moments of delight for our clients by assessing and fixing our products within their homes.
- Be the first face our customer sees when dealing with an appliance that needs to be repaired
- Manage the territory by driving our F&P-branded vans to appointments and repairing products
- Manage van stock and ensure spare parts inventory, ordering parts when needed
- Complete all paperwork and documents related to service work in a timely manner and communicate effectively with both the client and internal team about progress or obstacles to resolving customer issues
- Develop and maintain superior product knowledge through all training media, service manuals, and training sessions
- Work cross-collaboratively with the sales team to service any of our dealers within the territory
- One to three years of appliance repair and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to read/interpret/understand documents such as schematics and diagrams and use tools and equipment for diagnosing and completing repairs
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record (will drive a company vehicle)
- Licensed with EPA for Sealed System refrigeration repairs preferred but not required
- Experience servicing Fisher & Paykel Appliances preferred
Our Benefits at a Glance
In addition to providing competitive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, we offer:
- 401K with company match
- Competitive Employer HSA Contribution
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Time Off: We believe that your time off is important, which is why all US employees accrue 16 days of paid vacation starting year 1. We also offer 12 company holidays per year.
- Wellness Initiatives such as our Fuel Up Fridays, a company-paid subscription to Calm, No-Meeting Fridays, and personalized healthcare support for your wellness journey.
- Leadership and Career Development programs
- Exclusive Employee discounts on all F&P products
- Role-specific Company Bonus
The salary range for this position is $58,500-$73,000. This range is a guideline and may not reflect your exact offer. Factors considered when extending an offer include (but are not limited to) education, experience, relevant skills, internal equity, and alignment with market data. Fisher & Paykel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Applicants can apply on our website:Â https://www.fisherpaykel.com/us/our-story/careers
or they can reach out to me directly atÂ email@example.com
Hiring for the following markets:
-North New Jersey
-New Orleans/Baton Rouge