Come and Join our “A” Team at Asurion!
Competitive Wages (overtime may be available)
Great Sign on Bonus
Company Provided Van
Annual Company Bonus (Up to 5%)
Full Time Hours: Minimum of 5 days/week between 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m local time; Weekend shifts provided per business needs; Exact shifts provided after Training
Job Location: We are Expanding our markets and Now Hiring in many cities/states nationwide. Relocation packages available!
We’re a global technology solutions company, with over 300 million customers and support the biggest names in tech & appliances (Samsung, Verizon, Sprint, Home Depot, IMB, Lenovo, Amazon, Sony, Carrier, Viking, AT&T, Staples, Sub-Zero and more)! Every day, we enhance our customers lives by helping them protect, connect and enjoy their tech and appliances!
Job perks include: Competitive wages ·Sign on bonus ·Company-paid certifications ·Sales incentive earning potential ·Competitive hourly pay ·Company-provided van & fuel card ·Health, dental, vision, & PTO benefits ·Work/Life balance ·Career growth opportunities ·Skills development and hands-on training ·Inclusive company culture and more!
Click Here to Apply Today! https://asurion.avature.net/su/c2a6d2ceacb7d2a8
This is the perfect role for any service repair expert ready to grow their repair skills with provided training and support! Here at Asurion®, helping people is what we do best. For more than 20 years, we’ve partnered with companies like Amazon®, GE®, and Samsung® to protect, repair, and replace devices and appliances for millions of people around the world. Now, we’re offering a new way to help—and that’s where we need you. Our Field Service Technicians are the face of Asurion and heroes to our customers with broken TVs and appliances . As we expand our Asurion Appliance+ program, we’re looking for talented repair technicians to join our team to help provide hassle-free support. Whether you’re just starting out or have years of experience, we have openings—and a lot to offer, from competitive pay and healthcare benefits to tuition reimbursement and ongoing training.
Our Field Service Repair Technicians travel in a fully equipped Mobile Repair Unit (Van) and provide on-site diagnosis and repair. Our Technicians upsell our customers on additional Asurion products to allow our customers to stay connected with our products and services.
What You Will Do
Travel to meet with customers in their homes or places of business
Connect with customers to diagnose the nature of their problems, explain needed repairs, and provide estimates
Meet or exceed key performance indicator metrics for performance and sales goals
Repair TVs and other major appliances and meet or exceed Asurion quality standards
Disassemble equipment and repair defective components using hand tools
Learn and apply the details of the Appliance+ and other Connected Home product, how to gain an understanding of the customer’s technology, and how to offer and sell protection/tech support solutions to customers to meet their needs
Consistently sell Appliance+ and other Connected Home products and Serve, Solve, and Sell on every customer interaction
Perform in your role and achieve your goals by performing in sales, providing excellent service and technical/repair support, and creating satisfied customers, in accordance with Asurion core values
Maintain truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
Complete all required technician training and proactively seek to remain a knowledgeable expert in the repair industry
Complete Training Certification for all applicable lines of business and appliance manufacturers
Comfortable using personal vehicle to travel to and from the Forward Stocking Location (up to 60 miles each way) and using company vehicle to travel to several customers’ locations throughout a designated region
Drive company vehicle safely and responsibly to and from customer locations in a variety of situations including heavy traffic and inclement weather
Utilize Company provided handheld device to update work order status in a timely manner
Accurately track working hours, including lunch breaks
Consistently deliver a superior customer experience
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you’re a good fit for the job, you’ll be able to:
Willing to train and receive proper certifications to effectively troubleshoot and repair technology
Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer service through relationship and rapport building
Quickly identify and resolve technical issues
Upsell to customers
Demonstrate empathy and assurance for the customer throughout the in-person session
Utilize tools and resources to solve technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to proactively adapt communication to the customers’ technical skill level
· 1+ years of experience in automotive, home or appliance repair
· High school diploma required
· Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
· Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the Forward Stocking Location up to 60 miles
· Able to sit or stand for long periods of time (up to 2 hours)
· Able to interact with a customer’s technology throughout their home
· Able to interact face-to-face with Customers in their homes for extended periods of time
· Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
· Comfortable with exposure to dogs, cats and other pets that may be present in the customers’ homes
We Take Care of You
· Career Growth –Formal training programs for those looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting EPA certification)
· Earn up to 20-25% on top of hourly rate for sales of Appliance+ and other Connected Home products
· Competitive and incentive-based pay (Up to 5% Annual Bonus)
· Advanced training to grow your repair skills specific to appliance repair
· Benefits including health, dental, and vision.
· Retirement Savings Plan (401k with employer match)
· Paid time off and paid holidays
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Techline support for advanced troubleshooting care