Website Automated Laundry Systems
JOB TITLE: Apprentice Installer
Assisting with installation and maintenance tasks in order to ensure the effective operation of washers.
This person reports to the General Manager.
• Delivering equipment to customer site; un-crate, level and anchor machines
• Connect machines to utility connections made ready by customer
• Initial start-up and programming of machines
• Communicate with service manager to coordinate installation (timing and location)
• Communicate with manufacturer tech support reps to resolve technical issues
• Explain operational aspects of installed machines to customers
• Complete electronic service tickets and vehicle logs on daily basis
• Maintain inventory of installation materials and supplies on service vehicle
• Manual lifting of up to 100 lbs regularly required
• Must be able to work with limited supervision and be highly self-motivated
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. H. S. Diploma or GED.
• Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, plumbing and gas systems
• Mechanical aptitude required
• Ability to read and interpret service manuals, wiring diagrams, parts manuals, etc.
• Able to organize daily work requirements and efficiently complete daily work assignments
• Strong customer service and communications skills
• Technical certifications or service school experience a plus
If interested please send resume to Jessica Gong at Jgong@laundrylux.com.