Website Novak & Parker Home Appliance
We are a 109-year-old family owned and operated appliance sales and service company looking for an In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with appliance repairs.
Residential refrigeration, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) Ice makers, Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, and Garbage Disposers in customers’ homes.
Service Technician responsibilities include:
• Providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products
• Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
• Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
• Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
• Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
• Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
• Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
Contact: Sue@novakandparker.com or call 847-259-2550
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org