Website Reds Appliance
We are currently looking for an Appliance Technician to join The Reds Appliance Family. Be a part of a rapidly growing industry with full time work steady hours and benefit plans for long term employees. Put yourself in a place to have fun, work hard and be rewarded and appreciated for your work.
The hire for consideration will need to have:
- Technical training in diagnostic testing
- Knowledge on how to troubleshoot and repair refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, gas and electric stoves
- Basic knowledge of gas Installation and electric 220V hard wiring installation
- Able to read appliance schematics
- Self dependant work ethic
- Friendly upbeat attitude with a passion for repair work
- Ability to multitask while being able to pay attention to detail
- Ability to learn new technology quickly as new items come to market
- Ability to work 50 hour work weeks when needed.
- The ability to self diagnose issues and research repairs that are unknown .
This is a full time in house position. You will be required to work on multiple units throughout the day in a fast paced environment.
Our facility has the capability to troubleshoot and test 20 units at the same time.
The right hire must be able to troubleshoot and repair items in a timely manner, be able to problem solve and find the proper resolution to repair appliances.
We are growing and looking for some key people to complement and help sustain our growth. The people we are looking for must be upbeat and have a great attitude towards repair work. We are not looking for someone who hates doing repair work. We have a hard working friendly environment with a friendly staff that enjoys what they do. We are looking for similar mindsets to join Our team.
College grads are welcome who are eager to learn and are self starters who know how to work towards finding out solutions when confronted with something they havenít learned or done before. In this field appliances are constantly changing . You must be able to learn on the fly and constantly be gaining knowledge on the newest technology.
Bi lingual is a plus
Compensation to be determined College Grads fresh into the field start at 38,500 with a 15% increase after first year 1 week Paid vacation, and benefit options.
Experienced Technicians Compensations TBD