Website Yale Appliance
Yale Appliance is a leading retailer in Massachusetts and has been named one of the best places to work by the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe, as well as being named Best of Boston over 12 times. We are currently seeking an Appliance Service Technician.
Ideal candidates will:
· Have strong customer service and problem resolution skills.
· Be flexible with daily scheduling and demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet customer time requirements.
· Be safety oriented, punctual, mechanically inclined, reliable and have a passion for working in an environment where customer service is the primary focus.
· Have a basic knowledge of electrical and mechanical repairs.
Top-notch training, a company service van; specialized tools (you must provide standard Technician tools); ongoing product training and support, uniforms; company laptop computer, and company cell phone.
We will train you to:
· Diagnose, and repair high end home appliances.
· How to look up and order parts using laptop/iPhone.
· Communicate continuously with office & customers.
· Maintain truck stock inventory within company guidelines and standards.
· Follow truck maintenance schedule and keep a clean, neat, organized truck.
MUST HAVE’S Include:
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to include rotating Saturdays – with a Monday off
· Valid Driver’s license with clean driving history
· Ability to be CORI certified (background screening)
· Ability to pass pre-employment physical and random drug screenings
· Physical ability to handle repetitive lifting and maneuvering of appliances and working with tools
· Experience preferred with repairing appliances or electronic and mechanical items, with ability to read schematics, blueprints, diagnostic manuals and perform internet research. However, we will train the right candidate
Health, vision, dental
Take home company vehicle
401k with matching
Company paid training
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PART OF AN AWARD WINNING COMPANY, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Yale Appliance offers a unique culture where the efforts of top notch employees are highly valued and rewarded.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
If interested, please email a copy of your resume to YaleJobs@yaleappliance.com.
To apply for this job email your details to YaleJobs@yaleappliance.com