Website Mr. Appliance of Mid Michigan
Make me an offer for your skills!
• Service Area – Greater Mt. Pleasant, Midland, Bay City, Alma, Clare areas and surrounding areas.
The technician is responsible for the repair and service of products in the customer’s home. Products repaired include the following appliances: Washers & Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Ranges, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers and Ice Makers.
The technician provides timely, quality repair and installation of customers’ products while maintaining the highest possible customer service. We provide a service van, specialized tools, uniforms, I-Pad, and manufacturer training opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accurately diagnosing and repairing appliances/equipment in the customer’s home
• The ability to select and use basic tools or instruments to assemble, adjust, calibrate, repair or test various products
• The ability to give the customer an accurate estimate of the cost of repair or installation
• The ability to read, understand and navigate through information presented in schematics, diagrams, blueprints or other pictorial displays on an I-Pad
• The ability to use an I-Pad for service call processes, routing functions and parts/inquiries/ordering.
• The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
• The ability to provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service
• The knowledge of basic electrical principles
• The ability to work variable and flexible hours
• Professional work experience as an appliance repair technician or an aptitude to learn the trade
• Previous in-home appliance diagnosis and repair experience a plus
• Pleasant, polite manner for dealing with co-workers as wells as customers
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Valid Driver’s License and insurable Motor Vehicle Record
• Refrigeration handling EPA 608 certification, a plus but not required
• Hourly rate with bonus opportunities potentially leading to commission structure
• 40-hour weeks, no weekends
Contact Rick @ 989-572-0800 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org