Website BSH Home Appliances (Bosch, Thermador & Gaggenau)
BSH Home Appliances Corporation – Top Employer US 2021
Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances Corporation: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch and Gaggenau as well as our local brand Thermador, our focus truly is on innovation. That does not just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make his or her individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Bosch, Thermador & Gaggenau Field Service Technician
Houston, TX area/Full-time
We are seeking a full-time technically oriented individual to deliver field-based customer service and product repair, modification, and installation in the Austin, TX area. This position will also take on responsibility for the resolution of customer/product issues in order to maintain and enhance the reputation of the company and its brands.
• Ensure the effective repair and first time resolution of all in-home customer repairs within an agreed area.
• Carry out repairs, modifications and installation of BSH Products and Home Appliances in the field.
• Advise our customers on the correct operation of their products to enable them to utilize the appliances correctly.
• Resolve customer issues within given guidelines and to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Diagnose faults with the company’s range of products and rectify as required.
• Maintain an up-to-date van stock of parts, in accordance with current van stock lists and to ensure parts are safeguarded from damage.
• Inform the Technical Manager, via the local service center, of any defects found which are out of the ordinary.
• Maintain all equipment spares and tools in a satisfactory manner and ensure that company property and information is safe guarded at all times.
• 3-5 years of appliance repair experience.
• Refrigeration experience a plus.
• Organized with the ability to complete multiple service calls in a timely manner on a daily basis while providing high levels of customer service.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication and superior customer service skills.
• Continuous updating of progress to Managers in regards to service requests.
• Strong Microsoft office skills as well as Outlook.
• Maintenance of company provided van.
• Ability to lift 70+ lbs.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• We provide ongoing product training, uniforms, computer tablet, cell phone and a company vehicle.
• A comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, educational assistance and a 401(k) plan.
Call 8324162329 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org