EJ’s Appliance Repair
GROWING FAST & NEED HELP!!!
EJ’s Appliance Repair is looking for self motivated, technically inclined, yet entry level professional to join our team. We are currently a small, local, veteran owned service company providing appliance repair services in the Central Kentucky area.
This position will have the opportunity to grow into other positions such as Lead Technician, Service Manager, and Branch Manager as you and the company grow together.
Our Company Customer Service Mission is “Honest and Fair Appliance Repair” which involves treating our customers accordingly by always doing the RIGHT THING. Our intracompany motto is “Iron Sharpens Iron”, which means to us that we are focused on building our TEAM up utilizing the strengths of each member to improve the weaknesses of others.
As an Appliance Repair Technician, you are the face of the company. You will be responsible for completing service calls according to a computer generated route.
- Diagnose and repair appliances in customer’s homes
- Provide accurate pricing estimates for repairs and collect payments
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment cleanliness and organization
- Operate company provided vehicle through an assigned computer generated route to various customer locations
- Record all activities related to each Service Call in Housecall Pro software
- Obtain and maintain high level of skill and proficiency in appliance repair
- Attend all training, meetings, and other events as required
- Wear uniform & maintain standards of personal grooming & appearance according to company policies
- Manage stock inventory of assigned service van
- Promote and sell service contracts, water filters, and other products as directed
- Meet productivity and efficiency goals as established with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through the deliverance of high quality service
- Prompt and regular attendance (Our customers are counting on us)
- Follow Safety Procedures and wear all proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as directed
- Perform any other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- HS Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) REQUIRED
- Valid Drivers License with Clean Driving History REQUIRED
- Successfully complete background check, physical, and drug screen (ABSOLUTELY NO THEFT CHARGES)
- Must be at least 18 years old REQUIRED
- Ability to use Smart Phone and Tablet
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances (HOT, COLD, OR WET)
- Highly competitive compensation packages of either hourly or commission rates (Potential for $50k – $120k)
- Fast Track Advancement
- Company Provided Service Vehicle
- Specialized tools
- Various Bonus Opportunities (Up to $500+ Monthly)
- Paid Training and Certifications
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays (Up to 10 days)
- Tablet and Smartphone
- Flexible Schedule
- Associates Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Automotive, HVAC, or other related field
- Previous trade experience in electrical, mechanical, automotive, customer service, HVAC, or Appliance repair strongly preferred
- Previous Military experience will be strongly considered
- Be willing to obtain EPA 608 Certification within a reasonable time
- Ability/experience diagnosing and repairing electromechanical components
- Proven communication skills and customer service
- Understanding of wiring diagrams and schematics
- Flexibility to work variable hours, including overtime
If this sounds like you, we invite you to consider joining our TEAM.
Send resumes to: EJsAppliances@gmail.com
To apply for this job email your details to EJsAppliances@gmail.com