Website Mr. Appliance Fredericksburg
Mr. Appliance – Fredericksburg, Centreville and Warrenton is currently looking for qualified applicants for immediate hire! Technicians in the HVAC, automobile and electrical trained industries are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with at least one year of experience in the repair industry.
About us: Come Join our team! We are a veteran owned and locally operated company with a national presence.
• Provide quality and timely repair of all major appliances, typically found in a customer’s home, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed, utilizing our online iPad technology
• Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
• Certified Appliance Technician (Basic, NASTec)
• CFC EPA Section 608 Type I/Type II Certification
• Proficient in reading schematics and the use of volt meters
• Valid Driver’s License with clean record
• Excellent communication skills
• High school graduate or equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
NOW HIRING! Don’t wait to start your new career as an Appliance Service Technician! Stay local and enjoy a flexible schedule! Great pay and benefits!
Fast-tracking for candidates with Sealed System experience.
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
(540) 628-7800 ask for Georgina or email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org