Website Guler Appliance Company
Guler Appliance Company in Rockford, celebrating our 85th year of business, is accepting applications for Appliance Repair Technician in our busy Service Department.
Applicant must possess a positive attitude, a neat and clean appearance, and be pleasant, outgoing, and personable with customers.
– Must be very dependable.
– Previous experience or training in home appliance service.
– Must be highly organized.
– Fast and efficient worker with multi-tasking skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Outgoing and personable with a great attitude.
– Good customer service skills.
– Clean driving record with valid drivers license.
– Team player.
– Servicing major appliances including refrigerators, ranges, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, washers/dryers, etc.
– Identifying and ordering parts as needed.
– Answering customers questions.
– Following up with customers when applicable.
– Everyday upkeep of service vehicle.
– Must be able to pass drug test.
– Background checks required.
– References preferred.
Monday-Friday daytime schedule. Occasional evenings, weekends, and overtime may be required.
Competitive starting pay with salary increases for well performing techs. Benefits package – including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and more – available after 90 day review.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Must be willing and able to wear a protective mask at all times when interacting with customers and when in customers homes as well as with other employees. PPE will be provided.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com