Website Guler Appliance Company
Guler Appliance Company in Rockford, celebrating our 85th year of business, is accepting applications for Appliance Repair Technician in our busy Service Department.
Applicant must possess a positive attitude, a neat and clean appearance, and be pleasant, outgoing, and personable with customers.
– Must be very dependable.
– Previous experience or training in home appliance service.
– Must be highly organized.
– Fast and efficient worker with multi-tasking skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Outgoing and personable with a great attitude.
– Good customer service skills.
– Clean driving record with valid drivers license.
– Team player.
– Servicing major appliances including refrigerators, ranges, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, washers/dryers, etc.
– Identifying and ordering parts as needed.
– Answering customers questions.
– Following up with customers when applicable.
– Everyday upkeep of service vehicle.
– Must be able to pass drug test.
– Background checks required.
– References preferred.
Monday-Friday daytime schedule. Occasional evenings, weekends, and overtime may be required.
Competitive starting pay with salary increases for well performing techs. Benefits package – including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and more – available after 90 day review.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Must be willing and able to wear a protective mask at all times when interacting with customers and when in customers homes as well as with other employees. PPE will be provided.