Website Mr Appliance of Parker and Aurora
We at Mr. Appliance® of Aurora are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
As a Service Technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation, maintenance, and repair of appliances and other equipment. You also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. Ideally, you have some sales experience as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer’s home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Insure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Install home appliances/equipment
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Flexible and variable hours
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move to 50 pounds.
A company van is provided.
– Pay commensurate with experience $30k to $100k Depending on experience and abilities
– Vision Plan available(after 90 days employment)
– Dental Plan available(after 90 days employment)
– Company iPad (for use in the field)
– Long term career opportunity
– $2000 Sign on bonus for experienced appliance technicians(Min 3 years Recent experience)
-$3000 Sign on Bonus for experienced Sealed System Techs(Min 3 Years recent experience)
-No Mandatory Saturdays
-Tool Purchase Plan if needed
Mr. Appliance is international appliance repair franchise network with 260 locations, we frequently have appliance repair job openings for technicians, managers, and support personnel throughout North America. Our franchises offer competitive compensation packages, complete training programs, and fast track advancement.
We live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
When you do what you love, it never feels like a job. And what we love doing is problem-solving, figuring out why appliances aren’t working, and then bringing them back to life. It helps that our culture is all about learning and collaboration. And if that isn’t enough, there’s competitive compensation and flexible working hours. Give us a shout.